The Slaughter Pen Farm Signed - Limited Edition Signed Art Print
The Slaughter Pen Farm
Battle of Fredericksburg, Virginia
December 13, 1862
This expansive artwork depicts the sweeping assault of Major General William B. Franklin across the area that would become known as the Slaughter Pen Farm against Confederate positions commanded by General Thomas J. Jackson. Union soldiers under the command of General John Gibbon's Division advance across fields and storm over the Richmond, Fredericksburg and Potomic Railroad to engage the troops of General James H. Lane's North Carolina Brigade. Depicted in this painting are the 107th Pennsylvania infantry (USA), commanded by Colonel Thomas F. McCoy and the 37th North Carolina Infantry (CSA). Shown in the painting are the newly issued flags of Lane's brigade as well as the flags and Austrian Lorenz rifles carried by the Pennsylvanians. On horseback is Colonel Adrian Root who commanded the first brigade.
AVAILABLE SIGNED EDITIONS
• S/N Limited Edition Paper Print
22x15in (Edition of 250) $125.00 Ea.
• S/N Limited Special Edition Paper Print
36x20in (Edition of 75) $395.00 Ea.
• S/N Limited Edition Canvas Print MD
30x15in (Edition of 25) $495.00 Ea.
• S/N Limited Edition Canvas Print LG
48x24in (Edition of 5) $1,200.00 Ea.
* Please Note: We add a watermark to images on our website to protect against unauthorized use of the image. The print you purchase will not be watermarked.
* Domestic Shipping fee and Taxes added upon checkout.
* Signed and Numbered Limited Editions are signed by the artist and include a numbered certificate with historical text.
* Signed Open Editions are not numbered and do not include a certificate.
* All signed Limited Edition canvas Gicée prints are custom made to order and require a longer lead time to allow for printing, assembling and inspection as well as signing by the artist. Please allow 2 weeks for processing on all canvas Giclée print orders.