The Wolverines - Limited Edition Signed Art Print
Brigadier General George Armstrong Custer
Battle of Gettysburg
July 3, 1863
Leading the charge at the head of the 1st Michigan cavalry regiment of his all Michigan cavalry brigade, Brigadier General George A. Custer drew his sword and urged the Michiganders forward with the cry "Come on, you Wolverines!" to counter Confederate general J.E.B. Stuart's Cavalry assault led by brigadier generals Fitzhugh Lee and Wade Hampton, as well as elements of John R. Chambliss. Custer is shown here, resplendent in his newly tailored uniform of black velveteen complete with gold trim, on his horse in the heat of the moment, followed just behind by Colonel Charles H. Town of the 1st Michigan Cavalry.
AVAILABLE SIGNED EDITIONS
• Signed Limited Edition Print
22x17in $125.00 Ea.
• Signed & Numbered Limited Edition Canvas Print MD
Edition of 25
30x20in $495.95 Ea.
• Signed & Numbered Limited Edition Canvas Print LG
Edition of 5
36x24in $795.95 Ea.
* Please Note: We add a watermark to images on our website to protect against unauthorized use of the image. The print you purchase will not be watermarked.
* Domestic Shipping fee and Taxes added upon checkout.